so cute! I love the tiny bow. Boys are fun, but there is just something sweet and special about baby girls. Enjoy this time, there is nothing else like it!
Just adorable! I love the pink bow! I agree with Karen, boys are fun but there is something special about girls. Eva is so excited about another girl cousin. Enjoy it, time goes by too fast!
Carolyn -- she is definitely yours!! She has the shape of face as you do... she's adorable! She looks so little in Jacob's arms. It will be so nice when our little boy can come out and play with Hazel! Great job, both of you!
4 comments:
Hazel is a doll. Both of your (Carolyn's)grandmothers would/will be proud. Thanks for the pictures!
so cute! I love the tiny bow. Boys are fun, but there is just something sweet and special about baby girls. Enjoy this time, there is nothing else like it!
~Karen
Just adorable! I love the pink bow! I agree with Karen, boys are fun but there is something special about girls. Eva is so excited about another girl cousin. Enjoy it, time goes by too fast!
Carolyn -- she is definitely yours!! She has the shape of face as you do... she's adorable! She looks so little in Jacob's arms. It will be so nice when our little boy can come out and play with Hazel!
Great job, both of you!
Post a Comment