Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies and future mommies out there. I hope you had a good day, and your kids and husbands treated you right. If not, make sure they do it tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

To celebrate my first-ever official mother's day, I got a Jack-Jack (of Incredibles fame -- "because he's a baby, get it?" -- those were Zak's words) Pez dispenser and dark chocolate candy bar.
I think Pez dispensers are the IT gift this year, as that is also what I received on Valentine's Day.
I just had to share. Zak is great!
I hope all of you moms had a great day yesterday!

David said...

David prefaced his gift with, "This might be the most offensive Mother's Day Gift . . . " Lucky for him I am a fairly easy to please woman and I or we really needed a new crockpot! Plus it came with a travel bag so I can easily transport food to church functions :)

That and speakinging in sacrament meeting made this year unforgettable.