Monday, March 10, 2008

Okay, I can play tag.....but just for a few minutes!

10 years ago:
I was pregnant with Seth and getting ready to move to Arkansas. I was not happy about the move, but have come to love it here. Time really seems to go faster as you get older.

Five things to do on my list (what? only five?):
1. Do the laundry
2. Practice, practice, practice-most of you know, I'm now the ward organist, music coordinator, and choir director-'nuf said!
3. Sit and have Eva read to me(she's actually doing quite well)
4. Prepare a lesson that Jesse's suppose to give tonight for FHE and prepare refreshments too.
5. Get the oil changed in the car(notice I didn't say I was doing it!) and do all the shopping for the next two weeks.
---and the list goes on...---

Snacks I enjoy:
Almost anything that is chocolate and potato chips. I only get away with it because I work physically hard all day, everyday!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Oh, the things I could do! I would wipe out our debt, and put a modest amount aside for retirement. I would then assess family members situations and help accordingly. Then, there are people all over the world who need help. A lot here. I would probably start here in our own town. It saddens me to see some of the devastation that nature can cause and it would be great to be able to help people.

Three of my bad habits:
Eating because it tastes good, not because I'm hungry.
Teasing my coworkers.
I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure if you asked Chad, he could tell you some more.

Places I have visited:
1. Philippines
2. Utah
3. Nevada--Vegas, of course
4. A place in Wyoming
5. A place in Colorado
I know, I'm not a very exciting traveller

Jobs I have had:
1. Book shelver at the county library
2. Custodian--at quite a few places at BYU
3. Secretary--again BYU
4. Delivery person--You guessed it BYU!
5. Seamstress--Making curtains is sooooo fun
6. Most importantly----Mother


Five things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I love crossword puzzles, the harder the better, I will work on one for a week at a time.
2. I love cleaning--Cleanliness is next to Godliness, you know
3. I love to teach my kids--okay, most of you already know that
4. I hate making menu, but love grocery shopping, cutting coupons and using them
5. I have to rearrange the furniture in most of the house about every two months. It is some kind of obsession. I just can't help it!

I'm not tagging anyone, but encourage my family to post. It was actually fun and only took my collectively about an hour. --take time out to change a diaper, switch the laundry, make and couple of beds, dish out some snacks and of course the thinking process can take a while.......haha

4 comments:

Wendy said...

okay, so there are a few typos, la la la has really been distracting me, as the books are all falling off the shelves, with a little two year old hand helping them.

Nicole said...

You like to tease your coworkers too?

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting! I am grateful that some of my siblings have responded. It's fun to read about all of you. :)

David said...

That WAS fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

Grocery shopping...I wish I could be a professional grocery shopper. Love it love it love it! Don't know why...there is just great satisfaction in filling up a grocery cart. :)

--dave