Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOoooooo

sshhhh. it's so quiet. . . is everyone still out there?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

We are here, we are here, we are here! Just like the Whos. We're just not that exciting, unless you count the drama that goes on every day getting ready for school. Spencer only wants to wear pajamas, and Alyssa only wants to wear one specific pair of pants. My teeth hurt from all of the gnashing...

Other than that, we're just great. It's fun to read your blog, and one of these days, we need to get our kids together to play!

Sarah said...

We're still here, too! We just don't have a lot to say after having spoken briefly to all of you this previous weekend... We'll keep you posted as more news happens.

Mom said...

We likewise are still here. I just have not found the time to redo my bookmarks. They all disappeared a couple of weeks ago and I am just now getting around to restoring them. I am really enjoying your bog. Check I have commented now.