Here is a shot of our new soon to be dwelling in the fabulous Commonwealth of Virginia. Now, on to the fun! I think I would like to take an unofficial poll to ask if anyone else out there has a child that will cry, scream, and run away when presented with having neosporin put on a small cut. My dear Mark is quite distressed by the whole thing. It's a funny picture for any dreary day: me chasing a seven year old around the house playing dodge chase around tables, sofas and anything else he can find to avoid my putting a neosporin medicated bandaid on a tiny little cut. Sad? yes, but since I am a sore loser I always win! See you all in a few days!Karen
1 comment:
Are you sure he isn't confusing Neosporin for hydrogen peroxide? I think I'd still run away at the prospect of having hydrogen peroxide poured on an open cut, no matter the size.
Post a Comment