Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Progress

December 15
Mount Timpanogos, Utah

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't want to hear any complaints about not being clear enough. That's about as explicit as I can be.

Wendy said...

Congrats, again. I don't know if I will make it for the sealing but if I don't you know that I would like to come.
P.S. What a great Christmas present!

Glen said...

OK, Nicole, let me give you an example of what the people want. I've even given you some options denoted by the slashes (/)...

"Alex and I have decided to to be married/sealed December 15th (time to be determined) in the Mount Timpanogos, Utah temple. We look forward to having as many/few of you there as can attend.

We currently do/don't have any other plans for the day."

Here's where you talk about a reception or lunch/dinner that you may/not want to have. As you put your plans together, you may want to share all the details you have so we can support/help you as much/little as you would like. I'd like to come, which will require a plane ticket, so knowing as many of the details as you have will be helpful in coming/leaving at the right time.