It's not exactly Hollywood, but i thought it would be a fun way to share him with everyone. We came home a few hours ago and we are both doing very well. All of the other kids are really excited and bouncing off the walls. we will try and post some more pictures when we can. By the way, Luke is copy of David the way that Anya is of me. we have a picture of him and it really looks like the same person. I hope you all enjoyed conference, i didnt exactly get to watch in the hospital:) love to all, karen
5 comments:
Oh, so very cute! Congratulations to all of you. He is just beautiful, and you look happy, too. I love it that Ryan has some cool cousins his age. Call me at 3:00 am and I might just be up, too.
I can't wait until we get to come up and spoil him and all of the rest of the kids.
He is beautiful. Yes, that is an alright word for a baby boy.
Finally got to view the video. Yes, he really does look like his father. Way to do David.
He is a real cutie! I'm glad all is well.
He is so sweet - love those chubby cheeks! :)
Post a Comment