Well I woke up Sunday with Cari elbowing me as usual. Having been up till 3 am the night before with Boomer Hawks and Tom playing SSBM, I was unconvinced that 8:00 in the morning was, in fact, the start of a new day. Regardless, it was a day to be remembered. I had promised Cari she could take a test on Sunday since she was a week late. If I had known she would go for the 8:00 am slot I would have clarified the promise with a more specific time. I also made her promise she couldn't take a test without me present so that if negative I could provide as much comfort as a tired insomniac could give...
I woke up again to more elbowing. It felt like I had slept another hour, but Cari reassures me it wasn't more than a minute. Yes, Cari was/is pregnant! I don't remember much else and soon fell back asleep happy to be entering the next phase of life. I'm not sure I convinced Cari of my excitement. But in my defense, I didn't know I was a father until after I stayed up to 3am :-)
Well to sum things up, by the end of the day, I was completely convinced I had not dreamed Cari's pregnancy test and the expensive pee tester had still refused to insert "not" in front of the word pregnant.
These names are final:
Girl - Hazel Marie Wall
Boy - Speed Zadok Wall
Twins Boys -Speed Zadok Wall
-Dash Allen Wall
Twin Girls - Hazel Marie Wall
Esther Marie Wall
2 comments:
CONGRATS! We're so excited for you guys. Keep us updated on all the good stuff!
why not speed intothe wall? or dash againstthe wall?
no, i am excited for you both, though i don't wish twins on anyone. hope things go well for carolyn.
Post a Comment