Michael and Sarah haven't signed in to the family blog yet as far as I can tell, and I've been thinking a lot about them for the last few days. So I called and talked to Michael for a few minutes last night and wanted to report that they are still awaiting the arrival of their baby boy (despite the projected due date of August 16th).
Michael said Sarah is still pretty comfortable for now, and they are still feeling patient (they are a lot more patient than I will ever be--I think I'd be asking someone to induce labor right about NOW--but then, patience is not my strong suit, as you all know). The latest due date that they have been given is August 28th, so they are hoping that he'll make his appearance sometime in the next week. Michael said that when he's born, they'll ask him what he wants his name to be--I'm not sure how this process works, but I might have to ask so I can employ it when Zak and I start having kids. Zak's still pretty set on using the name "Peregin" for a boy. I'm not so sure... but I guess we could shorten it to "Pere" or "Per" (sounds like "pear," or like "per" -- could have some problems there...hmmm) and that wouldn't be too bad. I digress.
It sounds like they have found a new place that is much better than the first one they were living in, their landlord is great and lives next door, and Michael said he's doing some landscaping and gardening as an independent contractor. They sound happy!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update, Sarah, I have not called them for a few days.
Post a Comment