Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday evening

I talked to Michael yesterday and things are moving right along. The due date is August 28th. He said that he will try to post on the blog with a picture.
Dad and I are doing fine. Sundays Dad does not get to spend very much time at home, but other that than things are great.
Today in nursery we had 10 children (usually only 5) it was interesting, but worked out just fine. I had two helpers.
Also today I was asked to come to Relief Society for a few minutes. They presented me with a journal that the sisters had written notes in for me. It was really thoughtful of the new presidency to do this. I really appreciated the thought of the sisters that I served for five years.
The bathroom PLANNING is coming along. Hopefully by the end of this week it will be finished and we can get started on the finishing of the project.
Love to all of you.

No comments: